- 3/4 cup Clearly Organic Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 1/2 cup rotisserie chicken, cubed
- 4 cups organic spring lettuce mix
- 2 cups watermelon, cubed
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbles
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- Place balsamic vinegar in a small saucepan. Bring contents to a boil, stirring occasionally, then reduce heat and simmer for 15 to 18 minutes. This allows the balsamic to reduce and thicken.
- While balsamic is simmering, cube the rotisserie chicken pieces and place spring greens in a salad bowl. Cut watermelon into small cubes.
- Just before serving place 2 cups of watermelon on the greens, add chicken, feta cheese and sunflower seeds. Top with the desired amount of reduced balsamic vinegar.