These muffins go great served with your favorite brunch egg bake.
- 2 cups grated carrot
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup Clearly Organic Old Fashioned Oats
- 1/4 cup Clearly Organic Flax and Hemp Seed Blend
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoons Clearly Organic Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Clearly Organic Ground Ginger
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon Clearly Organic Vanilla
- 1/2 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1/3 cup Clearly Organic Honey
- 1/2 cup Clearly Organic Applesauce
- 1/3 cup Clearly Organic Coconut Oil, melted
- 1/2 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a muffin tin with paper cups or spray with Clearly cooking spray.
- Peel and grate carrots then set aside.
- Combine flour, oats, seed blend, baking powder & soda, salt, cinnamon and ginger.
- In a different bowl whisk together eggs, yogurt, applesauce, honey, vanilla and oil.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and stir to incorporate.
- Fold in grated carrots and raisins. Stir to combine.
- Spoon batter into muffin tins.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or until wooden pick inserted comes out clean.
- Let cool in pan for 5 minutes.
Have a question? Leave us a message on Facebook.