- 1 cup Old Fashioned Oats, ground in food processor to make oat flour
- 2 Tablespoons Clearly Chia Seeds, ground
- 1 teaspoon Clearly Organic Cinnamon
- 2 Tablespoons Clearly sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Clearly Organic Vanilla
- 1/3 cup Clearly Milk (almond or dairy milk)
- 1/2 Tablespoon Clearly Organic Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 egg white
- 1/3 cup fresh blueberries
Place oats and chia seeds in a food processor or small blender. Process or blend for 10 seconds. In a bowl mix ground oats, chia seeds, cinnamon, sugar, baking powder, and salt. In a separate bowl whisk together vanilla, milk, melted coconut oil, and egg white. Add liquid to dry ingredient bowl and stir until just combined. Let sit for 5 minutes. While ingredients sit coat a griddle with Clearly pan spray, then heat a griddle to medium-high heat. Using a 1/4 measuring cup scoop batter onto griddle. Drop berries evenly into pancakes. Cook until each side is golden brown. Serve with Clearly butter and maple syrup.
Have a question? Leave us a message on Facebook.