These easy egg muffins are a great way to start the day! If you make them ahead of time you’ll have a high protein breakfast, that includes vegetables, ready to go. So, if you’ve made a New Years resolution to eat a better breakfast these tasty muffins could be a great addition to your morning routine.
- 6 Clearly Organic Eggs
- 1/2 cup frozen or fresh spinach
- 6 mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- Clearly Organic Pan Spray
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 6 muffin cups on a muffin pan.
- Divide spinach, mushrooms, green onion and cheese between each of the 6 muffin cups.
- Crack an egg into each muffin cup and sprinkle with salt and pepper if desired.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let muffins cool in the tin for 5 minutes.
- Using a rubber spatula carefully remove egg muffins.
- Enjoy immediately or muffins can be refrigerated or frozen for up to 3 weeks.
Have a question? Leave us a message on Facebook.